Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Easy & fresh high protein recipe

Do you watch NBC's the Biggest Loser? I do. Love the show. I especially love it about 1/2 way through the season when the emotional detox hits. Layers of toxic emotions are shed quicker than the pounds! I particularly was a fan of Season 8 where two friends from my neck of the woods were contestants and the winner is still the all time winner of the show of most percentage of body fat lost. I particularly appreciate that girl Jillian. Sadly she's no longer on the show (on to other cool projects like The Doctors and more on the horizon via my inside source). BUT I am diggin' the new trainer who gets the job done...Dolvett Quince. He's the bomb.
Here's a fun & easy -fresh & high protein & gluten free recipe compliments of Dolvett...

  • celery stalks sliced, garlic, cup of chicken broth saute in pot add cup of quinoa
  • sprigs of fresh mint basil and fluff together
  • add fresh tomatoes
  • serve chilled or warm

No comments:

Post a Comment