Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Are you a snothead? Detox those nasty allergies & boogers!!

I was reading last week that Tulsa and Oklahoma City were both in the top ten worst states to live in for allergies. Nice. Makes sense though... I never knew an allergy until I moved here in 1992. If our systems are clear of toxins and our liver especially is functioning at full capacity -allergies do not exist. Add in the airborne stresses of our environment and its one more thing to make us sluggish, snotty and hating allergy season.
Several years ago I ran across THE BEST nasal spray. I probably first learned about it because I wanted something safe for newborns. It's Xlear Nasal Spray. I've sent clients all over town to get some at clinics and health food stores but now I have it in my MarlyJones.com store.
The Xylitol in the spray is a natural sugar alcohol (it's in fruit and vegetables and even is made in our bodies) that bacteria and allergens are drawn to. It washes away pollutants, irritants and airborne contaminants. If you are needing to use an rx nasal spray - Xlear -even soothes sinuses and nasal passages as it detoxes...so it's great to use along with another spray.
You can use Xlear as often as needed. It's of course a tiny bit sweet so kids don't mind using it as a mist or even as drops if you need to tilt head back and use it that way. When my kids have been really congested this is how I have to get it up their li'l noses so the xylitol can go to work on those boogers. Nobody likes a "snothead" - especially if it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment